Northeast Scouting Coordinator and Assistant Coach
- Ryan Roman is entering his first year as the BY Organizational National Recruiting Coordinator.
- Currently, he is the Head Assistant Coach at his Alma Mater, Concordia College. At Concordia, his responsibilities are as the lead hitting and infield instructional coach.
- Roman was a three year starter for the Clippers. In 2013, Roman led the team in hitting, batting .335 that season. That same year, he also led the team in stolen bases and hits. In 2014, Roman again led the team in stolen bases and was tied for second in hits.
- Roman has a Bachelors degree in psychology and currently is a hitting instructor during his free time.
- Born January 22, 1995 in New York, NY. Grew up in Flushing, Queens, NY.
- Graduated from St. Francis Prep high school (2009-2013) Graduated from University of Rhode Island (2013-2018) – BA- Communications.
- Was an All City (NYC) first team selection all 4 years of high school.
- Finished his redshirt senior year with a 1.95 ERA, which is tied for the 7th lowest ERA in program history. Finished his collegiate career with a 2.91 ERA.
- Current Professional pitcher in the Washington Wild Things organization in the Frontier League.
- Played for the Gateway Grizzlies (2018)
Sports Information Director/Website Administrator
- BY Yankee parent alum Pam Moss designed the current website in 2011 and served as consultant thru 2012.
- Pam is in charge of curriculum development and custom reporting solutions for Digital Spark LLC, an eLearning company specializing in online training for multinational corporations interested in evaluating their supply chain for labor practice compliance, intellectual property protection and corruption prevention. She ran her own graphic design business for 15 years prior to her current position at Digital Spark.
- A native of Pittsburgh, Pa., Pam was a nationally ranked competitive age-group swimmer and currently a competitive Masters swimmer with multiple Top Ten USA rankings. She attended Carnegie-Mellon University and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Purchase College. Pam and Craig, her husband of 36 years, were actively involved in coaching, fundraising and communications throughout the amateur athletic careers of their 3 children, Wyatt, Grant and Shannon. Pam designed, administered and created content for high school, travel and premiere baseball, football and soccer websites from 2003-present.