Bayside Yankees 2016 Travel Checklist
- Bathroom toiletries
- Socks (long white and regular)
- One pair of sneakers
- Bathing suit
- Pack only essential clothes. We will be on the field and in the hotel a majority of the time. Have an extra pair of grey and white baseball pants for practice.
- 50lb bag limit. The first bag checked is $25 and the second is $40.
- Turfs/old sneakers. Most fields do not let you warm up in spikes until gametime.
- If you forget your baseball possessions it will be difficult to play in the games. Do not forget anything!
- Wear your BY undershirt along with a neat pair of shorts. Dress pants are optional.
- All jewelry should be left home. Hats are not to be worn during travel.
- Arrive at LGA no later than 430am – American Airlines
- All three baseball tops
- Both pairs of pants
- Both team hats
- Stirups and navy socks
- Navy belt and sunglasses
- Spikes and turfs or old sneakers
- Batting and fielding gloves
- Batting helmet
- Pine tar
- Jock straps and cups
- All team issued tee shirt
- Breakfast is provided. We will have team breakfasts each day together.
- Bring money for dinner. If we aren’t playing, we will eat the dinner/snacks at the hotel free of charge.
- Spending money for a team movie and or Royals ballgame.