Organizational Recruiting Coordinator
- Colin grew up in Calhoun, Georgia, a suburb less than an hour from Atlanta. He attended Gordon Central High School where he played four years of Varsity baseball and basketball. He split his collegiate career between Georgia Southwestern and Milligan College in Tennessee (as a starting pitcher) where he earned his Bachelors Degree in Sports Administration.At Milligan, he earned first team All Conference honors his Junior year and was an Academic All Conference player in all four of his days as a collegian.
- He played his Collegiate Summer ball for the Front Royal Cardinals (Valley League), the Vermont Mountaineers (New England Collegiate League) and the Tennessee Tornados (Southern Collegiate League), where he was a member of the League Championship team in 2007.
- He began his coaching career in 2009 with the Edge Baseball Academy in Johnson City, TN. In 2010, he accepted the job as the pitching coach at Science Hill HS in Johnson City, TN. His staff finished the year with a 2.35 ERA and the team finished with a 32-10 record, capturing both the District and Regional Championships. He was instrumental in the development of 2011 Toronto Blue Jays 2nd round pick, LHP Daniel Norris.
- On September 1, 2010, he accepted the position of Recruiting Coordinator for the Bayside Yankees organization, where he is responsible for all recruiting Nationally for ages 16 – 18U. He also serves as an Assistant Coach on the Nationally renowned Bayside Yankees Senior Scout Team.
- On August 10, 2011, Colin accepted the position of Pitching Coach and Recruiting Coordinator at the NAIA school, the University of the Cumberlands in Williamsburg, KY.
Organization Pitching Coordinator
- Coach Christenson grew up on Long Island in New Hyde Park. He attended Ball State University, graduating with a Masters Degree in Physical Education and pitched for three year on the Varsity Baseball Team. Upon graduation, Coach was hired by the West Hempstead Public Schools to teach Physical Education, which he did for 35 years until his retirement in 05’. Now residing in Huntington Station, coach is married to his wife Diana, and has two children Todd and Jena.
- As a high school baseball coach for 36 years, his experience includes many successful seasons at both Floral Park Memorial and West Hempstead High Schools compiling more than 300 wins. In retirement, Coach Christenson also spent a number of years as a Division 1 pitching coach at Iona College.
- Coach Christenson has coached for the Bayside Yankee Organization for 20 seasons. He was instrumental in starting both the 15 and 17 year old programs for Bayside Yankees, and has worked with the pitchers in the Bayside Yankee Program for the past 12 years.
Division Coordinator (14′s) / Head Coach
- Vinny grew up in Whitestone, NY. He attended St Francis Prep High School where he lettered in Varsity Baseball for two years. During that time, he was a member of the Bayside Yankees. In 1998, he was a part of the 16U NABF National Championship team, which was Coach Ron Seltzer’s 6th in a row.
- Vinny attended Queens College and received his Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education. While at Queens, he started at First Base and Designated Hitter for the Knights Baseball team. In 2000, he earned the Freshman of the Year award. After graduation, he assisted the Knights coaching staff for two seasons. He was in charge of working with the hitters, catchers, and manned both coach’s boxes.
- Vinny began his Bayside Yankees coaching career in 2004 as an assistant coach for the Junior Nationals. From 2005-2009, he was the Head Coach of the Senior Nationals (17-18U). His teams won the 2007 Joe Graci Tournament and 2008 NY Liberty Tournament. In 2006 and 2007 his teams made the semi-finals of the CABA world series. In 2012, he took over the 14U rookies. They finished their season with a record of 20-17-1. That included winning the Memorial Day Weekend tournament at The Rock in Chester, NY and a 3rd place finish at the Best Show on Turf tournament at Diamond Nation in Flemington, NJ.
- Vinny earned his masters degree from Adelphi Univerity in Sports Management. He has been teaching Physical Education in New York City for 8 years. He also coaches both Varisty Baseball and Basketball.
Division Coordinator (12′s) / Head Coach
- Frank was born and raised in Ozone Park , Queens and attended school at St Mary Gate of Heaven and Archbishop Molloy HS. After high school he served in the United States Air Force.
- In 1990 he became the youngest member of the New York Mercantile Exchange at age 23. He would go on to be one of the most successful and feared traders in the pits of the exchange.
- Frank has served as an Assistant coach for the Bayside Yankee Junior National team
- As well as an assistant coach for the Bayside Yankees Junior American team.
- In 2007 he join Coach Cuseta as a bench coach for the Senior Scout Team, and was part of the 2008 National Championship team.
- In 2012 he was asked to head up the new 12u division for the Bayside Yankees.
Assistant Sports Information Director
- Rob was born and raised in North Babylon, NY. He attended North Babylon High School. After high school Rob attended Suffolk Community College and Farmingdale State College. Earning a Bachelors Degree in Sports Management. Rob is currently an Associate Scout with the Toronto Blue Jays and the Assistant Recruiting Coordinator at St. Joseph’s College in Patchogue, NY.
- In 2011, Rob served as an Assistant Baseball Coach for the United States Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, NY. Handling the infielders and assisted with hitters.
- In 2009, Rob served as a Baseball Scouting Representative for Drive Sports & Entertainment, located in Melville, NY. Covering the Hampton Collegiate Baseball League mainly, as well as the rest of Long Island, and New York City.