Saturday, October 6 – Monday, October 8, 2018
COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND BASEBALL CLASSIC INFORMATION
- The Columbus Day Tournament will be played at St. Joseph’s School for the Deaf, Bronx NY, and Scanlan HS, Bronx NY (directly across the Hutchison River Parkway from St. Joe’s).
- There will be three days of tournament play. Saturday (10/6), Sunday (10/7) and Columbus Day, Monday (10/8). There is a three (3) nine inning game guarantee for all teams. (Weather permitting).
- On Saturday, 10/6, there will be a FREE college coaches seminar on recruiting for all tournament participants from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM at St. Joe’s, including a Q & A for parents regarding the current recruiting calendar and tips for parents/players on the best way to interact with college coaches. First games on Saturday, 10/6 will start at 10 AM at both fields.
- Pre-game I/O will take place 30 minutes after the conclusion of the previous game, on the field you are playing on.
- Detailed line-up cards (with full names, numbers, and positions listed) will be given to your field site coordinator 20 minutes before the scheduled first pitch.
- If games finish early, the next game on that field will start exactly 30 minutes after the conclusion of the previous game.
- We will be using the two 90 foot diamonds, at St. Joe’s and Scanlan HS. To guarantee all teams the proper time for pre-game and to ensure maximum playing time, there will be a 10 team limit to the tournament field. All games will be played with a “no inning can start” after 2 hours and 15 minutes from the first pitch time limit and will be scheduled 3 hours apart.
COLUMBUS CLASSIC REGISTERED TEAMS
|2||Team Connecticut (Upperclass)|
|3||Team Connecticut (Underclass)|
|5||Long Island Titans|
|6||Next Level Titans|
|8||South Troy Dodgers|