Saturday, October 8 – Monday, October 10, 2016
COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND BASEBALL CLASSIC INFORMATION
- Columbus Day Tournament will be played at Juniper Park.
- All warm-ups (stretching & throwing) will take place on the Little League Field (Bluejay).
- Pre-game I/O will take place 30 minutes after the conclusion of the previous game, on the field you are playing on.
- Detailed line-up cards (with full names,numbers, and positions listed) will be given to your field site coordinator 20 minutes before the scheduled first pitch.
- If games finish early, the next game on that field will start exactly 30 minutes after the conclusion of the previous game.
- All games to be played at the Juniper Park Baseball Complex in Middle Village, Queens, NY.
- There will be three days of tournament play. Saturday (10/8), Sunday (10/9) and Columbus Day, Monday (10/10). There is a four game guarantee for all teams. (Weather permitting).
- We will be using the three 90 foot diamonds, all in one location at Juniper Park (Cardinal Field, Oriole Field and the Lower Field). To guarantee all teams the proper time for pre-game and to ensure maximum playing time, there will be a 16 team limit to the tournament field. All games will be played with a “no inning can start” after two hours from the first pitch time limit and will be scheduled 2 1/2 hours apart.
COLUMBUS CLASSIC REGISTERED TEAMS
|3||Team Connecticut Scout Upperclass|
|4||Team Connecticut Scout Underclass|
|6||Long Island Titans 2017|
|7||Next Level Titans North|
|8||Long Island Titans 2018 Gold|
|10||Long Island Whalers|
|11||Capital District Chiefs|
|12||New Jersey Rangers|
|13||New York Nine|